Mackenzie Park, located opposite the Twizel golf course, is within easy walking distance to Twizel township.
This new subdivision benefits from uninterrupted views of Aoraki / Mt Cook along with stunning views of the closer Ben Ohau Range.
MacKenzie Park is an upmarket residential subdivision. Stage I was completed September 2006 and comprised 84 lots. Stage II comprised 34 lots and was completed mid 2018. Stage III was completed in 2020 and has 21 sections. Stage IV was completed mid 2021 having 24 lots. Stage V comprises 17 sections with physical works due to start Q4 2021. Stage VI is now for sale and will have 19 sections.
MacKenzie Park provides the perfect opportunity for individuals, groups and families to benefit from a modern development and enjoy the surrounding landscapes and outdoor activities available within a peaceful, tranquil setting. We have a NO AIRBNB or similar short term let covenant to ensure our residents are guaranteed this in the future.
Stage VI Features
- Fully serviced sections
- Section sizes ranging from 700m2 to 1033m2
- Protective covenants, especially against AIRBNB type activities.
- Views of Aoraki / Mt Cook and the Ben Ohau Range
- Fully landscaped subdivision with tree planted avenues and stone walled entranceway
- Walking distance to Twizel town centre and directly opposite the Twizel Golf Course
- All lots have their own fee simple title
- Priced from $229,000, titles to be available Q2/Q3 2022